Immigration Legal Services
Offering advice and assistance on a broad range of immigration matters
We offer a full range of immigration legal services, from initial advice if you are not sure what your options are, to preparing all types of applications and appeals. We also offer a checking service for applications you have prepared yourself.
We aim to provide honest and transparent legal assistance at a reasonable cost, which is agreed up front before any work is carried out. We are able to provide Legal Aid for those who are eligible.
Where required we are happy to arrange to see clients in hospital, prison or at home.
Immigration and Asylum
- Citizenship and nationality applications
- Applications under the EEA Regulations
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme
- Asylum claims and related appeals
- Representing unaccompanied asylum seeking children
- Advice to victims of human trafficking
- 'Settlement applications for victims of domestic violence
- Entry clearance applications for family members, including partners, children, other relatives
- Extensions of leave to remain and settlement in the UK
- Applications made under Article 8 – Right to private and family life
- Challenges to deportation orders and revocation of refugee status (appointments may be available for those currently in prison)
The information available on the following link provides a guide to the costs of each application.
All cases are unique and therefore it is not possible to give an absolute cost without having some information about your case. It will only be in unusual circumstances that the cost charged will be higher than the range given.
Please get in touch for a free 20 minute initial consultation either in person or over the phone and we will be pleased to provide an agreed fixed fee for assisting you.